1. General Terms
1. The e-bike renting right belongs to those who are 18 or over 18 years old, know how to ride an e-bike and are aware of the Highway Code.
2. The e-bike renting right also belongs to the minors who know how to ride a e-bike, ONLY IF there is an adult parent or guardian attendant, who will undertake the responsibility for the supervision of the minor by signing an affirmation document declaring it.
3. It is necessary for the renting agreement the display of an ID card or passport or driver’s licence, which will be photographed by the operator of the renting e-bike station.
4. If the operator of the renting station judges that a person is unreliable for renting an e-bike, he can refuse the renting without further explanation.
5. The estimated time for the e-bike’s return is declared at the e-bike’s receiving time and the extra (in case of delay) overall charge will be calculated according to the time of the e-bike’s return and according to what is defined at renting- cost chapter.
6. The receiving and returning of the e-bikes will be taking place at the predetermined place while the renting e-bike center operator is present. The responsibility for the returning time f the e-bike belongs fully to the user. For the receiving of the e-bike it is necessary that the user’s identification proof is adduced.
7. In case of inability of returning the e-bike (at the estimated time) the user is obliged to inform the operator by calling at the phone number +30 6970051121. Also in case of loss, theft, destruction of the e-bike, the user is obliged to inform the operator at the same phone number.
8. In case of loss, destruction or not returning the user is obliged to pay the amount of money corresponds to the value of the e-bike’s purchase, that is 1650,00 euros. In case of loss, destruction, theft or not returning the e-bike that was rent to a minor, then responsible for the above mentioned obligation is the parent of the guardian who signed the e-bike renting agreement or the declaration for the use of the e-bike by the minor.
9. The control of the good condition and function of the e-bike is held by the user at the time of receiving it. At the time of receiving the e-bike and in case of its malfunction, the user has the possibility and obligation within the time of 10′ to return the e-bike to the operator and receive another e-bike.
10. In case of damage to the e-bike, that may occur during its use, the user has the obligation to inform immediately the operator at the phone number +30 6970051121 and will be charged with the amount of money that corresponds to the purchase of the spare or replacement parts for its repair. In case of damage to an e-bike that was rented by a minor, the responsible for the abovementioned obligation is the adult who signed the agreement.
11. Necessary precondition for e-bike renting is the undersign of an affirmation declaring: I know how to ride an e- bike. I am healthy and in good physical condition to ride an e-bike, I do not have any medical advice against riding an e-bike nor any vision problems, I myself realized that the e-bike I will be using is in good condition and functions properly and correctly, I am aware of the risks includes to e-bike riding and especially at areas that pedestrians walk/move, and cars and other vehicles move, I fully and exclusively undertake the responsibility of anything that may happen to me or other persons and other properties by my movements during the time I use it. I fully exempt and absolve the operator, the workers and generally the business KEA TERRA ACTIVE from any claim or complaint (indictment) raised by me, my family, my property’s representatives, my heirs or my procurators for the results of the use of the e-bike and my movements, in any possible case of damage, harm, injury or destruction that may be caused to me or by me to other persons or properties, being me the only responsible for the abovementioned. I fully accept after having read the e-bike renting regulation by the business under the name KEA TERRA ACTIVE run by Τσεσμελή Κυριακή & ΣΙΑ Ε.Ε. (KEA TERRA ACTIVE) which is not at all responsible for any case of miss – or bad use of the e-bike from it’s user or in any case of his her non following the terms of this regulation, as well as in any case that hurt, damage, etc may be caused t the user or by the user to other persons and properties.
12. The e-bike and all its equipment should be returned as they were received at the prearranged time and place. The return of the e-bike after the agreed and prepaid time will result in an extra charge according to this regulation.
13. The e-bike renting by minor under 18years old is forbidden UNLESS an adult parent or guardian attendant is present, who will fully take and accept the responsibility for attending and supervising the minor after signing a document declaring: I fully and exclusively undertake the responsibility for supervising ………………………….(name) ………………………….(surname) ……………………(father’s name) ……………………mother’s name, ………………….(birth year), who know how to ride an e-bike and will totally comly to my indications, is healthy and in good physical condition to ride an e-bike and does not have any medical advice against riding an e-bike nor any vision problems, I myself realised after checking that the e-bike that he/she will be using is in good condition and functions properly and correctly, i am aware of the risks included to e-bike riding and especially at areas that pedestrians walk/move, and cars and other vehicles move, i fully and exclusive undertake the responsibility of anything that may happen ti him/her or other persons and other properties by his/her movements during the time of the e-bike’s use. I fully exempt and absolve the operator, the workers and generally the business KEA TERRA ACTIVE from any claim or complaint (indictment) raised by him/her or me, his/her/my family, property’s representatives, heirs or procurators for the results of the use of the e-bike and his/her movements, in any possible case of damage, harm, injury or destruction that may be caused to him/her or by him/her to other persons or properties, being me the only responsible for the above mentioned. I fully accept after having read the e-bike renting regulation by the business under the name KEA TERRA ACTIVE run by Τσεσμελή Κυριακή & ΣΙΑ Ε.Ε. (KEA TERRA ACTIVE) which is not at all responsible for any case of miss-or bad use of the e-bike from it’s user or in any case of his her following the terms of this regulation, as well as in any case that hurt, damage, etc may be caused to the user or by the user to other persons and properties.
14. In case of any damage, loss or theft of the e-bike or the equipment, the user must fully undertake the cost for replacing the e-bike, its fitments and the provided equipment.
15. The business DOES NOT undertake any responsibility for accidents, injuries, harms, damages etc that may happen during the use of the e-bike by the client/user. In this case the client/user cannot for any reason drop charges to the business or any person related to it and quits any claims against the business.
16. The business maintains the right to change the cost for using the e-bikes.
17. Renting cost: The renting is personal and it is defined by the time between receiving and returning the e-bike a) Minimum charge is defined at 20,00 Euros and corresponds at 2-3 hours of renting time and at 30,00 Euros for 24 hours. b) For weekly renting the charge is defined at 170,00 Euros.
18. The charge will be done with simultaneous giving of a receipt to the client by the operator.
19. The renter is covered with liability insurance.
2. Booking policy
In case of cancellation of a tour or bicycle rental by an user:
• cancellation is free of charge up to 15 days before the date set for touring / bikes rental.
• in case of cancellation of the date set for touring / bikes rental from 14 to 7 days before, an amount equal to 30% will be charged.
• in case of cancellation of the date set for touring / bikes rental from 7 to 1 days before, an amount equal to 50% will be charged.
• in case of non-participation in the touring or bikes rental 100% will be charged.
Booking cancellation and refund policies may be subject to change at any time.
3. Renting and Tour Terms
• Suggested starting hour either 09:00 or 17:30 to avoid the heat of the day
• Minimum number of 2 people per tour
• Please wear trainers and comfortable clothing
• Organisers can change the start time and the route , if needed for any reason
• The routes are a combination of on-road, dirt roads and footpaths
• The duration of your rental is agreed and written in the tour agreement
• You must have some e-bike experience and proficiency for your own safety
• Please inform us in advance of any physical ailments (allergies, back or knee
problems ) or mental phobias (fear of heights)
• In case of no compliance on behalf of the participants, organisers have the right to
end the rental or tour aggrement any time and any part of the route , if considered
• You ride at your own risk. However all customers are covered with liability insurance
• We reserve the right to end your rental at any time and on any part of the route if
you fail to comply with the agreement.
• Most importantly be happy, have fun and enjoy it.
3. Additional Terms of Participation
1) Route mapping combines:
Main road axis (asphalt)
1) Renters and participants in the proposed routes must know to a satisfactory degree the correct and safe use of electronic mountain bikes in all the aforementioned routes.
2) The rental and participation in all routes is the responsibility of the participants for the entire period indicated on the rental agreement and for the duration of the tour respectively. The organizers and the conference bear no responsibility for their physical integrity.
3) The participants in the proposed tours must inform the organizers and the escort at the latest before the start of any physical ailments, e.g. allergies, problems with the waist and knees or mental ones such as height phobia.
4) In case of non-compliance with the conditions, the organizers or the meeting have the right to terminate the rental agreement at any time and at any point if they see fit.